There are many circumstances in which you need to file a self-assessment tax return. For example, if you are self-employed, a director of a company, a trustee, or if you have foreign income or any other income which is not taxed.

You are legally obliged to declare your income and will be required to file an online self-assessment tax return annually by the 31st of January, and make twice yearly payments towards your tax liability.

We will assess and determine your tax position and advise the best strategy to minimise your tax liability by managing your tax affairs to ensure if there are any tax savings to be made.

We are able to file online returns and provide an accurate, timely service so you do not incur penalties and you do not pay more tax than you need to.

Call us for advice about your self-assessment tax return well before the deadline so we can be well prepared.